The country’s economy is mixed with the private and public sectors having equivalent importance. The Indonesian economy is the world’s 16th largest by nominal GDP and the 8th largest by GDP at PPP.
As stone industry is on rise, this is a perfect opportunity to enter the market not only for Indonesia, but also for South Asia.
Home to the world’s 16th largest economy, Indonesia is booming thanks to the country’s domestic consumption and productivity growth.
· Distributors and Wholesalers of Natural
Stone Processing & Machinery and
· Construction and Contracting Companies
· Project Management and Advisory Services
· Building Inspection Companies
· Architectural Offices
· Construction Markets
· Wholesalers, Retailers and Distributors of Construction Materials
· Distributors and Wholesalers of Construction Machines
· Mining and Natural Stone Companies
· Builders & Real Estate Promoters
· Town Planners
· Decorators & Designers
· Interior Designers
· Stone Quarry Owners
· Stone Processors
· Importers & Exporters
· Transporters of Stone Products
As Indonesia’s real estate market has experienced growth in recent decades, the demand for building materials has skyrocketed. The domestic market for both the industrial and retail segment is thriving, with Indonesia’s key players rapidly expanding production capacity of high-demand materials such as concrete and metals. Inflation is high for imported building materials and infrastructure challenges make transporting materials logistically challenging.
For information or to book your stand
+90 216 338 45 25
Eğitim Mahallesi Poyraz Sokak Ertogay İş Merkezi Kat : 9 Daire : 27 Kadıköy İstanbul / Türkiye